Amanda Blackburn is a full-time Realtor with F.C. Tucker/Malcolm & Schlueter. She primarily works with clients in and around Fort Wayne and small rural towns in Northern Indiana. Amanda grew up in Spencerville and New Haven, IN. She currently resides in Southwest Fort Wayne with her husband and two boys.
Amanda is a graduate of IPFW and attended Trine University for a Masters in Business Leadership. Previously, Amanda had a career in banking. She managed several banking locations and wrote mortgage loans and home equity lines of credits. After leaving the banking industry, Amanda owned and operated a State Farm Insurance agency in Leo, IN, specializing in auto, home and life insurance.
Amanda's passion has always been helping her clients. She made the transition into real estate in order to assist her clients with the most important purchases of their lives. Amanda believes in creating a positive and professional experience for her clients as they embark in the process of buying and selling their home. She offers top notch care and communication to ensure a positive experience for you and your family whether you are a first time homebuyer or purchasing luxury real estate.
1. I married my high school sweetheart. I was a cashier and he was my bagger at a grocery store.
2. I have two, small children who are my world
3. I am a New Haven native but currently live in Fort Wayne
4. I previously owned my own insurance agency
5. I wrote mortgage loans and home equities during my banking career
6. I don't have a favorite food
7. I do, however, love cold brew coffee
8. I love helping people find their dream home
9. I am involved in several local organizations and enjoy giving back to my community
10. I graduated from IPFW and studied biology and psychology. I attended Trine for a Masters in Business Leadership
11. My original career goal was to be a dentist. A short internship quickly changed my mind
12. One day, I want to fly a plane
13. My favorite trip was to St Thomas
14. My father died when I was 4 years old in a motorcycle accident
15. I did not fly on an airplane until my late 20's
16. I'm not a fan of spiders
17. I love to recycle
18. I have an overly tall German Shepherd and we are only around 20 lbs apart in weight.
19. Nothing is more beautiful than a clear, night sky
20. I am old-fashioned
21. I enjoy working and love what I do
22. I hold myself to higher standards than anyone asks of me
23. I love to laugh
24. I have loved Justin Timberlake longer than my husband-sorry, honey!
25. I am a night owl