In addition to years of real estate experience, Corey Malcolm has a strong background in construction in management, giving him a unique understanding of the pricing parameters and cost considerations of purchasing or building a home. Corey is dedicated to listening to his client, understanding their needs and making the home buying or selling process smooth and stress-free. For him, working with a client is often the first step toward building friendships that last long past the real estate transaction. In his spare time Corey coaches his three kids in football, basketball and baseball.
1. I can do the moonwalk
2. I grew up in Naples Florida
3. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
4. I hate being late to anything
5. If I was not a real estate agent I would be a race car driver or motivational speaker.
6. I love to Barbeque
7. I don’t require much sleep
8. I enjoy nature
9. I am a die hard Notre Dame Fan
10. I crave large diet cokes on a daily basis with EXTRA ice from McDonald’s.
11. I think of everyday like it’s Friday
12. I don’t have a bucket list.
13. Before I sold real estate I was an Iron Worker
14. I am addicted to string cheese.
15. I’ve never seen a Star War’s or Lord of the Ring’s film.
16. My childhood nickname was Bopper.
17. I have always carried a $1.50 in quarters in my pocket.
*The rest of my list is sort of personal and should be left to the imagination.