I joined F.C. Tucker Malcolm and Schleuter because of their dedication and loyalty to their clients and agents. I reflect that commitment, and will work diligently to help you through the process of buying or selling your home.
I grew up in South Bend, and never knew exactly what career path I wanted to take. I tried a few different jobs, including farming and golf course work, but it didn’t seem to be the right fit. Then I discovered real estate, and knew it was the path for me.
I chose a career in real estate because I am passionate about helping people and enjoy every aspect of the housing market. Through my knowledge as a real estate agent, you can count on me to do my best to find you the right house, and make this process, simple, stress free, and enjoyable.
So, when in doubt, sell with a Sellers.
25 things you don’t know about me
- I love spending time with my wife, Kalyn, and one year old daughter, Sybil
- I grew up in South Bend
- I worked on a farm for two years
- I am the youth leader at my local church
- I have a twin sister
- I was the captain of my high school soccer team
- I am a huge Notre Dame fan
- I love sweet tea
- I could eat Chinese food every day of my life
- I broke my femur while swimming in the ocean
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
- My favorite tv show is Parks and Rec
- I worked on a golf course for six years
- I live in a Civil War era house
- I am a huge Chicago Blackhawks fan
- I love popcorn
- I enjoy being outside
- I am very dependable
- I am detail-oriented and organized
- I enjoy water skiing and snow skiing
- My wife and I remodeled our house
- My wife and I went to Costa Rica for our honeymoon, and hope to own a house there one day
- Helping people brings me joy
- I like learning about American history
- I was a journalist for my high school newspaper