25 Things You Don't Know About Me!
1) I have lived in Ossian almost all of my life.
2) I graduated from Norwell High School.
3) I miss high school lunches.
4) I originally went to college for Veterinary Technology.
5) I have and spoil a dachshund, lab, hound dog, and a devil cat.
6) I was named after Halle Berry.
7) My maiden name is pretty sweet, because it is 'Sweet'.
8) I am a former competitive swimmer, so in my free time I love to be in the water.
9) If I could live anywhere it would be in a cabin in the Rocky Mountains.
10) Dill pickles are my go to food.
11) My family and I spend our summers camping and boating, mostly at Salamonie Reservoir.
12) My parents are my best friends.
13) My favorite store is Rural King.
14) I love trying new foods, especially seafood.
15) No matter what my husband says, I will have a pet raccoon someday.
16) I am a huge Chicago Bears fan.
17) I got married on Leap Day, so we only have to remember our anniversary every 4 years.
18) I have two very ornery little boys.
19) I embrace motherhood by driving a minivan!
20) I am a very easygoing and upbeat person.
21) My favorite weather is hoodie weather.
22) I have an older sister and a younger brother.
23) My least favorite thing to do is laundry.
24) I am frugal and I love it!
25) A goal of mine is to someday volunteer at local animal shelters.