I am a licensed Realtor® in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas. I joined F.C. Tucker/Malcolm & Schlueter, Realtors® due to its commitment and support for its Realtors® and clients. My passion is to help clients achieve all of their real estate goals by providing the best customer service. I strongly believe that communication is essential and speak directly with my clients weekly to ensure they are fully aware of each step in the process.
My primary area of expertise is listing homes, as well as guiding clients through the home buying experience. I have helped clients sell, buy, and build new construction throughout my career. Customer service is my top priority. I specialize in helping families achieve their real estate goals by listening to my clients’ concerns and questions so that we ensure a successful outcome. It is always my goal to exceed all expectations.
After obtaining my real estate sales license, I obtained my Broker designation. Prior to entering the real estate industry, I earned a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Saint Francis in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I also attended medical school for cardiology.
I was born and raised in Fort Wayne. being a local, I have extensive knowledge of Fort Wayne and its surrounding areas. I’ve always loved our community and truly believe it is a great place to live and raise a family. I currently reside in Fort Wayne and continue to help clients fulfill their dreams of homeownership. My favorite thing to say to my clients is “Welcome Home.”
25 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
- My favorite vacation spot is Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. As a kid, my family would vacation there every summer in the same condo.
- I was born and raised in Fort Wayne.
- I am 50% Italian.
- Before beginning my real estate career, I attended medical school to become a cardiologist.
- When I was 6, I was interviewed on t.v. by Melissa Long but was so shy I put my head under the table during the whole interview.
- I have the biggest fear of spiders.
- I’m a huge baseball fan. I go to as many Tincaps games as possible.
- Growing up, I was always on the baseball field. I started playing at age 4 and played through college.
- My biggest passion is traveling. Some places I’ve been to are Mexico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, St. Kitts, Nevis, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Grand Turk, Barbados, Puerto Rico. I recently traveled to Italy for the first time. I would love to travel to Australia and Africa.
- I recently learned to scuba dive in St. Thomas.
- I love exercise. When I’m not working, I can usually be found at the gym.
- But I also love food.
- I have a small Miniature Pinscher named Zeus. He is a massive 7 pounds.
- Growing up I had 2 pet snakes…a 4 foot python and an 8 foot boa constrictor.
- I spend every Christmas with my family. My grandma always makes her famous Lasagna.
- I love the outdoors. I’ve been camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and zip lining.
- I’ve always wanted to go white water rafting.
- I enjoy spending time at the shooting range in the summer.
- I have broken 11 bones…10 of them from my time in baseball.
- My favorite junk foods are Chinese, Pizza, and McDonalds.
- I recently became a huge country music fan.
- My favorite city is New York City, which I visited in 2013 and attended a Yankees game.
- I am more comfortable in suits than any other form of clothing.
- I’ve always wanted a tattoo but can’t decide what to get.
- A few weeks after receiving my driver’s license, I rear ended a BMW.