What to expect from me?
It sounds simple, but my focus is all about treating my clients with the respect and professionalism they deserve; sharing my expertise so they can achieve 'their' goals. As my client, co-worker, or colleague you will receive nothing less than complete honesty, integrity, professionalism, ethics, and energy from me throughout every real estate transaction. I will provide my personal attention to deliver honest and timely market data and information. I believe communication is key in setting up a successful transaction. Whatever your style, I will make sure to connect in the way that works best for you. I am committed to education as a Real Estate Professional and enjoy the lifelong learning opportunity that Real Estate offers so I may better serve my clients. I will strive to always make the process of selling and buying properties an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Lastly, for me working with a client is often the first step toward building friendships that last long past the real estate transaction.
What to know about me?
I am an Indiana transplant from North Carolina, but the last four years of my professional career I have been immersed in Northeast Indiana. I grew up in the home of a general contractor and he taught me from a young age the importance of “putting your stamp on your work.” His business is more successful than ever after 30 years by being completely sourced through word of mouth and referrals. I strive to offer the same level of excellence in everything that I do because of him. I worked my way through college in the hospitality and tourism industry where white glove service was the standard and exceeding expectations was the goal. I worked in healthcare for my passion to help others and to serve the communities around me. I worked in construction for those same reasons, but I was able to develop a deeper understanding of the building processes on both commercial and residential projects. I started my real estate career because it is a way for me to use all of my experiences to help others through one of the largest financial decisions they will ever make. Thank you for taking the time to read my bio and I look forward to working with you for any or all of your real estate needs.
25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- I am a Christian and I attend Countyline Church of God with my family
- I am married to the love of my life and best friend Hannah, she is my person. She is an ER nurse at Parkview Regional Medical Center.
- Family is extremely important to me and I consider myself blessed to have such a great one to have as my support system
- I have one younger sister; Jennifer and she gave me the privilege of being an uncle to my precious niece Makenna
- I now have 5 more siblings thanks to my wife, and I am proud to be a part of their lives. I one of them is currently serving our country in the Navy; thank you for your service Harrison!
- My father in-law, Fred Price has been one of my greatest influencers/mentors in my professional career
- I am an Eagle Scout and strive to live by the values that were in instilled in me while obtaining that rank
- I am a Western Carolina University Alumni and that is where I obtained my BSBA in Business Management
- I was Division 1 College Cheerleader, Go Cats!! (This was the best decision I ever made during my athletic career because I was able to meet my incredible wife during that time and compete with her at a national level in Daytona Beach, FL)
- I worked my way through college holding various customer service/event staff positions at two of western North Carolina’s most exclusive country clubs.
- January 2015, I became an Indiana transplant leaving my hometown, China Grove, which is located roughly 30 minutes north of Charlotte, North Carolina
- I worked at Parkview Health for two years where I was involved with new hospital acquisitions, property assessments, building planning, and new service line development
- I spent the last two years immersed in the construction industry as a commercial/residential project manager/estimator at Signature Construction by Mike Ley in Auburn, Indiana
- I am a bartender at the Auburn City Steakhouse
- I am a member of the Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana, the Dekalb County Fair Association, and the Dekalb County Ducks Unlimited Committee
- I enjoy volunteering for community events and charities such as Habitat for Humanity events
- I am a diehard UNC Tarheels fan both football and basketball, “Go Heels!”
- I am a Carolina Panthers fan, “Keep Pounding!”
- I love being outdoors whether I am hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, or boating
- I like to hunt for turkey, deer, or duck, but I would love to hunt out west for elk and other big game at some point in my life
- I play indoor soccer and any other sports I can find teams for at Auburn’s local sporting facilities like the CCC
- I enjoy shooting handguns, shotguns, rifles, and archery. I would like to shoot in leagues/competitions in the future
- In 2016, my wife and I bought our first house in Auburn, Indiana
- I have 3 dogs a husky named “Koa”, and two miniature dachshunds named “Minnie Pearl” and “June Bug”
- I love to travel and look forward to seeing more of this world throughout my lifetime