I grew up in Ossian & Bluffton, Indiana. I graduated in a class of around 200 students, so we all knew each other pretty well. The summer after I graduated, I got a shipping job at Fort Wayne Metals and continued to work there part-time throughout college. I completed two years of nursing school before I realized that I did not want to be a nurse. It takes a special kind of person. Thank all of the nurses you know.
After my second year of college, I went full time at Fort Wayne Metals. I worked there until I heard about real estate, and decided that is what I really wanted to do. My passion for helping others was not lost when I stopped nursing. I still love to help people find their dream homes. I love to see people genuinely happy. I am driven and determined to help anyone who asks. I look forward to helping YOU.
25 Things About Me
- I went to Norwell High School (Class of 2016).
- I attended University of Saint Francis for two years and studied nursing.
- I also work at the Caylor Nickel YMCA in Bluffton.
- I spent two summers making ice cream cones at Zesto in Bluffton.
- I got a job at Aeropostalé and two weeks later I found out the store was being closed.
- I started working at Fort Wayne Metals the week after I graduated high school.
- I was a cheerleader for both football and basketball for six years.
- I love to read and collect books.
- I could probably eat pizza for every meal and not get sick of it.
- I love animals, but they kind of scare me so I keep my distance.
- In my free time, I love to go online and look at houses that are for sale.
- I have never been out of the United States.
- I went to the Grand Canyon and hiked two miles down into it.
- I can never eat too much candy (well I probably could, I just haven’t reached that point yet).
- I had about a two-month Milk Dud craze. I won’t even say how much I ate them, just know it was a lot.
- I am almost always at least ten minutes early to everything.
- I could sleep for twelve hours every night if I didn’t have anything to get up for.
- I have had two of the same best friends since preschool (shout-out to Peggy and Tiffani).
- I was named after my grandpa, great grandpa, and great-great grandpa.
- I hope that I am as hard working and selfless as my mom is.
- My step family means just as much to me as my real family.
- I am the third of 21 grandchildren… and counting.
- Thunderstorms make me nervous.
- I had a cat for about 13 years that hated everyone except me. RIP Oreo.
- I am so excited for my future.