I was born and raised in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Went to Irwin elementar, Northwood middle school and graduated from Northrop Highschool. Growing up in almost every part of Fort Wayne, I’ve observed flourishing diversity and growing opportunity in this great city! Due to my infatuation with this city, I’ve decided to put my love for helping people into Real Estate fitting my pure drive and my need for challenge! While working together you can expect professionalism, flexible communication, and new age marketing.
I specialize in buying and selling unique pieces of property, in prime locations, by keeping a pulse on property trends in the area. My extensive knowledge of neighborhoods in my city will help to ensure you find the right property fitting your personalized needs. I chose F.C. tucker because of their unwavering commitment to honesty, their top of the line marketing system, and their boundless property options.
25 things you may not know about me.
1. I graduated from Northrop High school.
2. I grew up on Big Turkey Lake, in the summer time.
3. I pride myself on my honesty and integrity.
4. I’m a true Miami Heat fan.
5. I can talk about sports for days.
6. My favorite sports talk show is First Take.
7. I wanted to be to be a game designer as a kid.
8. My favorite music artist is Kanye West.
9. My favorite Indy band is 2 Door cinema
10. I love to travel!
11. I’ve been a Sneaker head for about 10 years now.
12. I used to be over weight but lost 50 pounds, still a work in progress!
13. My favorite place I’ve traveled to, would be the Philippines.
14. My actual name is Vaunechio (Vaun-knee-see-o) Johnson but Vinnie is a whole lot easier.
15. I love trying all the new restaurants popping up around Fort Wayne
16. I love/hate LeBron James.
17. I voted for alcohol on Sundays.
18. I’m an only child
19. I was on a show called “Hot bench”
20. I love to Hunt and Fish!
21. I hate having important conversations over text
22. I’m obsessed with music of all genres.
23. I can fix an iPhone screen in 20 minutes
24. My first job was paper boy.
25. I love Fort Wayne an truly believe in its amazing development of recent and in the coming future!